Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a simulation tool for easy implementation and good analyis

Status
Not open for further replies.

patan.gova

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I am planning to simulate an analog circuit but confused with the different simulation tools available like LTpsice,mindi,NI multisim.
Can anyone suggest a best simulation tool that has facility to add a component easily like the availability of all models and analyzing the results better.
Thanks.

Are you designing an IC (that is the section you have posted in) in which case what process models do you have? Normally you would be looking for BSIM 3 & 4 compatibility.

There is no "best" simulator. Your choice is more likely to be dictated by the budget you have.

Keith

I was confused and posted in the wrong place.Should I delete this one and post in elementary questions.I want to start using a simulator tool and was wondering which one to select.This the one I inteded to ask.

OK, I have moved it to the correct place. I would suggest you start with LTspice. It is free and it will not a bad product to learn with until you want to spend money on the software.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back