Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a simple schematic and code plz plz plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohsenp910

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
i want schematic and code for as simple board,the project is shown in attached image..i want a board with 8051 and 5*5,6*6 or ... LEDs ..when the board in turned on we have triangle and in this triangle we have an animated arrow,the board have 4keys for 4 directions,when we press each key,the arrow direction in the triangle will change..the code could be in ASM or C,but C is better,sorry for my bad english....plz be fastt:Din the pictre for example we pressed the right button

78_1199464167.gif

no dont ask me that,just help mee plz,i dont have enough time

then you eill not get anywhere in life like that, What your asking takes time to do which time costs money,
There may be people out there who would help, but my moto is if you don't try you don't learn,

tips what you should do
1. use google and search(you may find something roughly the same)
2. have ago at dooing it yourself
3.if you get stuck ask here and so your work (that way people can see you have tried and may help you)

By the way why you to said to blueroomelectronics
don't ask me that, When i read it to me was a undersanding question after all you could not go to the garage and say replace the engine in my car but I don't want to pay for your time just the parts would you think the garage people would say YEAH SURE it's only a 2 man job at 8HRS each at £45.00 an hour,

to me your just been lazy

wizpic

A word of advice for you mohsenp;

You would get alot better response if you asked about elements you cannot figure out on your own. Now, if the request had been for ideas (pseudocode) for how to do the arrow routine, it might have tricled the problem-solving part of my brain (same reason I solve sudoku - I don't get paid but like the challenge - you see?). If the question was how to best implement a LED matrix with an 8051, someone would surely respond with their experiences.. and so on.. But when you are requesting someone to do your entire homework and on top of it complains about being in a hurry, don't expect people to do it for free. You won't get any help with that attitude, and most people will percieve your behaviour as rude.

Sincerely,
Kjetil

blueroomelectronics sorry for my bad reply,my english is weak,i can't speak like u...vandelay my project in simple,a board with some LEDs,when the board turned on,some LEDs made a triangle and an arrow ,the arrow direction is changed with 4 direction keys,lefr,righ,up and down

Show us what you have done so far,and by the way if it's so simple why are you asking forhelp
mohsenp910 said:
vandelay my project in simple,a board with some LEDs,when the board turned on,some LEDs made a triangle and an arrow ,the arrow direction is changed with 4 direction keys,lefr,righ,up and down

I like this guy he just does not seem to get it

or he is a joker

this kind of displays are discused so many time in this and maney other forums u have to serch what suitable for you

drbizzarow thanks for ur reply can u give me some links?

There are many circuits for this, but the fun part is that you can easily do it yourself, it will be fun and adventurous!
So give it a go!

i think u have to find your self ....its ok

thats good.. try it your self.. Learn is important.. right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back