Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a professional hardware and pcb designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

spider121112

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need a professional hardware and pcb designer for my project.

Project details:

Analog data monitoring and devices control
SIM300Z gsm module
pic16F877A

I have develop my code base on SIM300Z EVB
I am ready to pay if its working fine.
If interested please mail me as early as possible.
spider121112@yahoo.com

Hi,

Im working for Nimbeon Inter Technolgoies , a preimere PCB design solution provider from India. I can get this sone for you. Why dont you try.

Please visit www.nimbeon.com

I am ready to pay if its working fine.
If interested please mail me as early as possible.
spider121112(at)yahoo.com

I got stung like this beofre, Willing to pay if it works and would pay on completion before I handed the complete design over. I desinged and wrote some code for them. We agreed a price I completed the job sent a demo version of the code and PCB(not fully working and limited to work for 2 daysand smaller samples) To start with they was happy and started saying it did not work fully and tried to kncok me down on price and did not want to pay for this and that, then said they had to pay someone else to complete it in a rush, I was quite happy to do the alterations and corrections, It turned out they made the mistake there end on the schematic and geuss what I never herd from them again. Lucky the code was not the compete code, but the down side they had a free PCB laid out for them.

So my advice be careful

wizpic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back