Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a pre-programmed chip for Pixie 2 LED billboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

mba kalu elijah

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have a site that i find interesting,but i could not get the programmed pic .i have tried but could not.the site is www.zws.com and the project topic is pixie 2 led billboard.i need the pre programmed chip he sells them.i need to know how much it will cost me to get it.
i will be very grate ful if my request is met.thanks once again

Re: please help me

On zws.com you have hex and assembly files for pixie2 led board. You can make your's own pic programmer, is chipper than buy preprogrammed pic from zws. Search our forum for ic prog programmer is the best for pic 16 series,
regards

Re: please help me

I've used the K182A with plently of success. It's an ICSP so you don't have to pull the chip out of your circuit to use it, but you do need to design your circuit with ICSP capabilities. The programmer only costs around $35 and comes with user friendly software.

https://kitsrus.com/pdf/k182.pdf

-STF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back