Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a One Good Electronics Project Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ediamondsrt

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
good electronics project

Hi Dear Frnds

i need a Project Suggestion for the Final year Project and here i am requesting you to post your Project ideas or and good projects if available at your side....

please send me as much as you have waiting for reply.

PS: Dear Mod i dunno that this is Ryt section for this post or not please move to appropriate section if this is in Wrong Section

Thanks in Advanced waiting for supporting Reply
HallMark

ediamondsrt said:
Hi Dear Frnds

i need a Project Suggestion for the Final year Project and here i am requesting you to post your Project ideas or and good projects if available at your side....

please send me as much as you have waiting for reply.

PS: Dear Mod i dunno that this is Ryt section for this post or not please move to appropriate section if this is in Wrong Section

Thanks in Advanced waiting for supporting Reply
HallMark

Digital or Analog/RF?

Design a VCO or PLL if you prefer to design RF.

Mr Amol,

You got a nice and informative website.

cheers,

joe

Thanks,
Well trying to do my best. If anyone is interested in writing articles or submitting code for my site please contact me.

i had Selected Smart Card as my Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back