Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need a help on SHT1x C code for negative temperautre

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaoa

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I just bought two humidity sensors SHT10 and SHT11 to try out, I am using AT89S52 at 11.0592 Mhz.
and using the part of demo C code to display both humidity and temperature on a LCD.
for positive temperature reading it seems ok(starts below temperature 5 degree C, it starts acting weird on reading of humidity). for example:

TEMP(degree C) RH (%)
19.9 58.5
5.0 15.1
| |
TMP keep lower RH slow goes up
| |
0.0 16.8
----Temperature below zero it displays:
q53.3 slow goes up
q42.0 22.6

I don't know what went wrong, and how to get the Temperature in Negative reading, and humidity reading also strange (I think, is it because of wrong reading of temperature and causes compansation.)

how am i to get a negative temperature display or Is there a sample C code for Negative temperature reading??

Thanks guys

Hi Kaoa,
i am new to At89s52 and now i am doing the project with SHT11 sensor i just want to measure the positive temperature and humidity , so can u please send me the C code to this mail ID : singhgan@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back