Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a guideline for using tetramax

Status
Not open for further replies.

srpatel9

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I am new to tetramax and need to generate test patterns for a design for my professor. It would really helpful if someone could give a brief overview or steps how to generate these patterns.

What is have figured out till now: What i really want to know is how to generate this STIL Procedural file (.spf). After that I kind of idea how to move ahead. Please it would be really great if someone could spare some time and answer my question.

Thanks

you are not required to write a .spf at all. tetramax can generate for you. all you need to do is that read the design and generate the patterns

Hey Santhosh,

In that case how do you specify what kind of test topology is needed for scan for example for scan we can specify scan multiplexed flip flop. Does tetramax give that option?

first use design compiler for synthesis there u specify scan style as mux and then read netlist (synthesized) into tetramax .....

I have done my thesis work using tetramax for my dft based design.. may i know to which college u belong to....................

Hey Hi,

Is there anyway by which I can avoid this scan. Cuz what i need is to generate test vectors for Stuck @ fault. The original design already has scan inside.

I am doin my Masters from ASU - Arizona State Univ. Where did you do your thesis from?

Hi pavankumarmnnit,

May I have your thesis ?
I would appreciate it if you could share with me.

Thanks

Hi pavan... same here.. .can i get your thesis... iam doing Masters in california state university.. .and your thesis will be a very very helpful and i would be very glad if you sent me your thesis... please help me in my work ...thank you very much.. my email is ...

rohit_tx@yahoo.com

Hi Friends,

Here I am attaching one script fille for Tmax flow for generating test patterns. The # and // lines are comment lines. For genrating test patterns Tmax need few input files: 1) source netlist file 2) class.v file for library (note u can have any other library also) 3) .spf file, this file is genrated from DFT compiler.

I think this will get your work done.

Regards,
JaY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back