Not open for further replies.

cl254

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All,

I know this topic has been raised many times ('Schematic tool to get netlist for HSPICE' by deardeepa76, 'Hspice Schematic viewer' by cwcwecan, and 'HSPICE netlist from Schmatic editor' by fireball003); but none of them contains the details I am looking for. Let me address my question here.

I am looking for a free/paid schematic capture tool that allows me to define transistors (and hopefully resistors/capacitors) and outputs a netlist the way I define it.

For example, I have a 7-terminal PMOS, and the tool let me draw its symbol and define which pin represent which terminal, and I use that symbol to draw the schematic. And when I would like to export the netlist, the tool outputs the transistor to the netlist the way I defined it when I built the PMOS in my library.

An example of the PMOS in the netlist is:
MP1 D G S B SUB NBL DPW W=20u L=0.5u NF=20 M=2

From the threads mentioned at the top, seems like Tanner Tools S-Edit was mentioned many times. Does it do the job? Or other tools can do it?

Thank y'all!

Have you looked into OrCAD's PSpice ?

Have you looked into Mentor's Tanner tool ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…