Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a driver C code for serial communication between microcontroller and PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandy_m2k2

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi.

i have to make a microprocessor controlled intelligent battery charger with usb interface.the programming should be in c.can i download an appropriate driver program for the usb interface? i need a driver that will enable serial communication to take place between the microcontroller (philips lpc2148 with arm7) and the pc.

Can anyone point me to the right code or give me the code required?

Keil.com has the sample code for a flash device,a audio device and an human interface device.which would be appropriate for this ?

can anyone help me pls.

project help

pls,this is urgent.can anyone help me

Re: project help

Keil.com has the sample code for a flash device,a audio device and an human interface device.which would be appropriate for this ?
HID (Human Interface Device) would be appropriate for your project

sandy_m2k2

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

try windriver software

project help

k..it seems i was mistaken and all i have to do is take power from the usb..can anyone help me with the circuit diagram of the charger? i have the charging circuit separately and the microcontroller diagram.why do i need a controller here?? can anyone explain this to me from the basics..going step by step as to how to build this ??

Please take a look at these application code :
:arrow:AVR450: Battery Charger for SLA, NiCd, NiMH and Li-ion Batteries (43 pages, revision C, updated 09/06)
:arrow:Code
This Reference Design is a battery charger that fully implements the latest technology in battery charger designs. The charger can fast-charge all popular battery types without any hardware modifications. The charger design contains complete libraries for SLA, NiCd, NiMH and Li-Ion batteries.

:arrow:AVR453: Smart Battery Reference Design (37 pages, revision C, updated 02/06)
:arrow:Code
This application note describes the implementation of a smart battery using the Atmel ATmega406 microcontroller. The ATmega406 AVR microcontroller has been created with smart battery applications in mind. The feature set includes high accuracy ADCs, a TWI interface for SMBus communications, as well as independent hardware features that can protect the battery from incorrect use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back