Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a code in C for testing rf modules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandal S

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
testing rf module + pic

I'm a absolute beginner in electronics and especially in writing code for uC. So that's why I ask you to give a code in C (even a schematic if it's ok, I have problems even with ground) for testing rf modules
I was thinking at this: pc sends data on USB with a serial adapter (that means there aren't +-12V), a MAX232, for making TTL, then the RF transmitter, a RF receiver connected to pic16f877 on a pin and on another pin, there should be a connection to receiver pin at rs232.
can it work? or the receiver needs +-12V? if it does, I think max232 has 2 converting units.
so, if it works, I send a sequence of bits and I should receive the same thing.
Can someone give the code in C? maybe there are more interested, because rf comunication tends to be difficult sometimes (checksum, sincronisation bits, coding, etc)
if it's not clear, I can make a diagram. thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back