Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nedd specs of an old HP1703A scope...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uky

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
All.

I would like to know if anyone could help me with the bandwidth specification of an old HP 1703A. It is a portable analog storage oscilloscope.

I have some old HP catalogs, but appearently it was manufactured and discontinued during one of my catalog "gaps".

Also, if someone could tell me the what sort of battery that was used...

Bandwidth 35 MHz.

Here's a scanned PDF of two pages from the 1975 catalog showing HP 1702A and 1703A. It mentions the battery.
**broken link removed**

I have 11 GB of scanned equipment catalogs.

Uky

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
I guessed Y-bandwidth somewhere between 25 and 50 MHz. The catalog excerpt does mention battery, but unfortunately not what chemistry, nor voltage/capacity. If anyone knows this, I would be glad to know. The space is rather large inside. I know that NiCd was available at the time. I do not think that gel-type lead-acid was used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back