Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NB-IoT based sim card and coverage in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandu

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have nrf9160 microcontroller and along with a iBasis sim card. But as per iBasis coverage page, they have not mentioned in india.
The device support IoT based sim card and it should meet the requirements in their page Nordic infocenter

"Only the class C (supply voltage 1.8 V nominal) operation is supported. Support for the legacy class B (supply voltage 3.0 V nominal) operation must be built with external components, including the external power supply and the level shifters towards the LTE modem UICC interface."

Now NB-IoT is supported in India (https://www.gsma.com/iot/deployment-map/)

I have tried to contact different network providers in India (Bsnl, Vi, Airtel, Jio) but did not get any details related to IoT and M2M sim card.

So I need to know which network providers support NB-IoT and How to get that (IoT sim card)

I have also checked global IoT providers but cannot find any document or details for used in India.

Please help me to resolve this problem

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.