Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

N-channel MOSFET circuit problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kick

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hiii friends,

I have a problem in my N-channel MOSFET circuit,that is I grounded DRAIN pin instead of SOURCE pin and GATE is connecting to microcontroller. This MOSFET acting as a switch. My board is already manufactured so I can not change circuit anymore. Will this circuit work? if not how to make it working condition without changing circuit?

One way is to use a P-chan and invert the gate logic in the code.

Reactions: Kick

Kick

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thanks,that is good solution.But without replacing N-chan-> P-chan will it work ?

No, it will not work. You made an error in the circuit design now you need to correct it :).

Hiii friends,

.... if not how to make it working condition without changing circuit?

what is the type no of the mosfet you have assembled already ?

N-channel part no is FDY300NZ
for this low voltage type fet , no other choice exist.
either to change to p-channel and change code for gate drive as already suggested
or
cut and interchange the pcb tracks between D and S with jumpers if n-channel is to be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back