Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My Playstation 2 PAL is dead. help please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jopapadogr

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dir friends
I like to describe the problem from the begining.
Two days before i bought a MESSIAH modchip and i put it very carefuly in my PS2.
The first time i open the power button i hade the usual sony logo and the browser.
But i had no eject function. After several seconds i decided to push the reset button.
But after that the PS2 didnt open again!! I was scared and i put off the power switch.
Also nothning happend. I put off all the wires of mesiah chip but also nothing again!
Now after many attempts i decided to write to you for help. I check the power supply.
I noticed that all the nessecary voltages are ok. the PS2 opens normaly with the reset button and
when i push it again it blinks for a sec and lights again. If i keep pushing it it close the power normaly.
the eject dont work like before but it can open the power like reset.
Also no tray motor starts at all. I cleaned the solder pads to be sure but also nothing happend.
Is it possible to advise me some tests to do. My model is SCHP 30004R. ver 4

Thanking in advance
John from Greece :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back