Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] My ONIDA 21 IQ TV has lost red colour

Status
Not open for further replies.

anand_jha_30

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have an ONIDA 21 IQ CRT television. Model no is "21IQMST1". The problem is that somehow video has lost its red component. Everything looks yellowish. I am sure that problem is with TV because even the inbuilt games have lost their red colour. I purchased it in 2004. It uses composite video.

Thanks in advance......

I have an ONIDA 21 IQ CRT television. Model no is "21IQMST1". The problem is that somehow video has lost its red component. Everything looks yellowish. I am sure that problem is with TV because even the inbuilt games have lost their red colour. I purchased it in 2004. It uses composite video. Thanks in advance......
Before you get any further replies here, will you clarify how is your querry related to Onida TV is posted in "Analog IC Design & Layout" forum section.
NO replies here untill the OP clarifies.

Oh! Sorry for that.......I just realised that. What should I do now.....

@anand,

check R G B cathod voltage at crt pin. it may nearly all three same. where is more difference there is problem. check all three video transister voltage at crt pcb. it is possible that there is red colour gun of crt may be weak.
if you have no exp. abt. it. pls. go to any tv repairer.

Last edited:

The most common cause is the failure of the red gun transistor on the neck PCB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back