Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My FPGA development platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandynee

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cy7c68013 fpga

with a xilinx spartan2 xc2s200 pq208 FPGA on the main board
and many other daughter boards such as the SDRAM, VIDEO(IN, OUT), KeyBoard, Uart etc.

and another main board is cypress USB2.0 based (cy7c68013), which featured with a enhanced 8051 core. this board is used to control the FPGA as a MCU module if no risc is implemented inside the FPGA. and the FPGA also function as a DMA master with the USB2.0's endpoint FIFOs for big data trans.

post moved here from CPLD/FPGA by davorin
Reason: Since you're not willing to share your design here it is seen as advertisment only!!

My FPGA devlp platform

Great works!

But it would be very kind of you if you can share with us here your schematics and PCB of your Development Board.

Re: My FPGA devlp platform

Sorry, I can not distribute the PCB file.
If anybody got interests in my design, pls send a mail to dandynee@yahoo.com, I will send you a copy of the sch pdf file.

regards

here is a pic from VGA port demo and test.

This is a simple example modified from
the vgaBall on
**broken link removed**
pls search "vgaball" on that page if you want to know more
(**broken link removed**)

the demo show a rectangle bouncing on the CRT screen with a resolution of 640*480, 60Hz fps

here is the usb2.0 minisystem I'm debugging

Status
Not open for further replies.