Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Multisim - Opamp simulation problem -

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobile-it

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
op amp multisim

Hi everyone;

I am trying to simulate the DC working of an OPAMP.

I use the LM741CN in Multisim Version 7.

I have problems with measuring the positive and negative saturation voltage, can someone help me out?

When I build the circuit I get results that are to big to be true... When I build the same circuit with "theoretical 741" everything works fine.

Can someone help me out?

thanks in advance!

multisim op amp

Can someone please help me out?

thanks

Added after 45 minutes:

**broken link removed**

If you change in this circuit the 741 opamp with LM741CN opamp the circuit doesn't function normal (at the output some kV results... I get results that are bigger then my dc supply can someone help me out?)

thanks in advance!!!

multisim op-amp simulation

The opamp model with incorrect results must not have the output voltage clamped to the positive and negative rails (through diodes). I am not too familiar with MultiSim ... is it possible for you to view the model (netlist) of the subcircuit for the malfunctioning opamp. If you can post that model, I might be able to point out where the problem is originating from.

Best regards,
v_c

mobile-it

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.