Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

multisim 2001 library

Status
Not open for further replies.

billano786

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
multisim library

Has any user added his own component to multisim 2001 library?

multisim libraries

billano786 said:

Yes, but it's not possible to add some component to the MULTISIM library.
The MULTISIM library is READ ONLY. You can only add some parts to the user or company library. You can copy the desired part from the multisim library to the user library and now you can edit and store the the part.

Greetings from germany

roscoe

multisim component library

I haven't done it, but I believe that Spice downloads can be added to the library. You can go to the component manufacturer (hopefully), locate their spice files and do a download. Somewhere in the MultiSim literature they tell you how to do that. I have PowerPro and can do a Spice download, but maybe the lesser versions limit that capability, I don't know. :) :)

multisim lib

I created about 100 parts mostly by copying and modifying the exesting parts. Creating parts from scrach is screwed up in Multisim.

multisim 2001

In the multisim_setup folder you have a folder who contains the 3 libraries.
Rename the original ones (name&extension)to mach the user then overwrite those in user folder.
Now you have an user lib wich contain ALL components in multisim/corporate

billano786 said:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back