Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Multiple voltage measurement sent wirelessly

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbond

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I am working on a project.
I need up to a hundred sensors reporting the voltage to a computer or a website.
Each sensor must send its personal ID and the voltage once an hour.
This data must be sendt wirelessly. Wifi or radio.
The reciver must send the data to a computer or a website.
I am looking for DIY project or ready components.

Any thoughts on how this might be done?

Any help and tips is much appreciated. Thanks!

Sub-GHz FM radio modules are best suited, 433, 868 or 915 MHz band depending on your region. Ready-made modules are available from many vendors.

It might be best to start looking for a suitable (battery powered ?) data logger that can handle all of your required inputs.

It very likely will have a serial data output that can be fed by cable to a PC or modem. That serial data could then go through a radio link as suggested by the previous poster.

Its really a case of seeking out suitable compatible commercial equipment within your budget, that should pretty much just all plug together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back