Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Multiple-mode resonator & stepped impedance resonator (h

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpcheah

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
multiple-mode resonator

Hi,

I need information about multiple-mode resonator and stepped impedance resonators to design ultra-wideband filter. Please give me any related information. I need it urgently.

Thanks

multiple mode resonator

Hello

Go through the following article...
Novel Compact Ultra-Wideband Bandpass Filter by Application of Short-Circuited Stubs and Stepped-Impedance-Resonator
Chun-Ping CHEN1, Zhewang MA2 and Tetsuo ANADA1
1 The authors are with Kanagawa University, Yokohama-shi, 221-8686 Japan.

**broken link removed**

and

Compact wideband bandpass filter with high performance and harmonic suppression
Shaman, H.N.; Jia-Sheng Hong
Microwave Conference, 2007. European
Volume , Issue , 9-12 Oct. 2007 Page(s):528 - 531
Digital Object Identifier 10.1109/EUMC.2007.4405244
Summary:This paper presents a novel wideband microstrip bandpass filter with low insertion loss and harmonic suppression. The filter is based on a circuit model for an optimum distributed highpass filter consisting of only 3 short-circuited stubs separated by non-redundant connecting lines. In order to reduce the size and to suppress the harmonic passbands of the filter, the uniform connecting lines are replaced by stepped-impedance lines. The design was successfully realized in theory and verified by full-wave EM simulation and the experiment. Theoretical, simulated, and measured results are in excellent agreement. The measurements show low insertion loss of less than 0.5 dB at the center frequency and a flat group delay of less than 0.3 ns over the entire passband.

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/Xplore/login.jsp?url=/iel5/4405081/4405082/04405244.pdf?arnumber=4405244

Use AWR Microwave (MWO) & Sonnet to quickly design & validate such resonators/filters...

---manju---

multiple mode resonator

Hi,

can u post me those article?

Thanks

stepped impedance filters

Hello kpcheah,

Here is another one you can download from the web....

Designing Low Cost Wideband Microstrip Bandpass Filters using MWO
**broken link removed**

provide me your email ID, then I will send the requested articles as attachment....

---manju---

stepped impedance filter

Manjunatha_hv said:
Hello kpcheah,

Here is another one you can download from the web....

Designing Low Cost Wideband Microstrip Bandpass Filters using MWO
**broken link removed**

provide me your email ID, then I will send the requested articles as attachment....

---manju---

Hi,

my email is kpcheah@edaboard.com

Thanks

Re: Multiple-mode resonator & stepped impedance resonato

Hello Friend,
Can you please send me these articals as well. engr.sohailkhalid(at)gmail.com.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back