Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Multiple I2C LCD with AVR and mikroC PRO AVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

milan.rajik

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Multiple I2C LCD with AVR and mikroC PRO AVR. I didn't post in my previous Multiple LCDs thread because this is for AVR.

This is a Multiple I2C LCD library. You can have 8 I2C LCDs on one I2C bus. I have used I2C LCDs and modules from Banggood.

Attachments

• I2C LCD Li.rar
    164.4 KB · Views: 161
  • i2c_lcds.png
    i2c_lcds.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 188

I am using 20x4 LCD display(JHD 204A) with PCF8574T. connecting these to ATmega16 microcontroller. I am using GCC compiler. can I use the same code?

You only have to make changes in library functions. That is you have to change the TWI_xyz() functions to your GCC's TWI functions.

K.... I will do changes... Thank you for the valuable guidance...

@Milan.rajik.... I made changes in the code as you suggested. But still it is not working. I have attached the code. kindly Help me

Attachments

• I2c_20_4.txt
    7.5 KB · Views: 119

Refer to book "AVR Microcontroller and Embedded Systems using Assembly and C" by Muhammed Ali Mazidi. Page no. 646 and 647. It has i2c (TWI) C code. Make TWI functions based on it and try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back