Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Multiple configuration method on Spartan 3 FPGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

preet

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello all,

i am designing FPGA based board and wanted help on multiple configuration method (circuit) to be implemented on the same, i am using xilinx spartan3 fpga

regards

preet

FPGA Configuration

Hi,
Did you read the documentation? And if you did, what specifcly do you want to know?

BR,
/Farhad

Re: FPGA Configuration

hi,

could u pls eloborate on wat u needed exactly? u are going 2 configure using many spartan 3 FPGA kits? and u have the board and then y are u trying to design a FPGA nased board again? am confused. and are u trying to control the fpga's aagin using a DSP processor or something like that? wat s the application u are targetting? pls eloborate.

/cedance

i want configuration scheme to be implemented on the board (JTAG, SLAVE Serial programming circuit)

You may read theese documents from Xilinx:
xapp501
xapp188
xapp453
ds026
and yours FPGA functional descripcion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor