Multiband Differential Rectifying Circuit (re symmetry or not)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alacrity

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Everyone........

Can anybody help me for designing a triple band differential matching unit for rectifying circuit. in literature it has been mentioned that for differential circuit matching unit should be symmetrical but in my case any how i am not able to design it symmetrically. is this necessary to design matching unit symmetrical for triple band differential circuit?

Please help me............

Re: Multiband Differential Rectifying Circuit.................

Symmetry is basically inherent to differential networks. Why do you think you can't use a symmetric design?

Symmetry is basically inherent to differential networks. Why do you think you can't use a symmetric design?

actually i have tried in all the ways but not getting symmetrical structure, like open stubs and radial stubs i have used for differential matching. with different dimensions.

actually i have tried in all the ways but not getting symmetrical structure,
like open stubs and radial stubs i have used for differential matching. with different dimensions.
It is EDA Tool Play or Actual Measurement ?
If it is EDA Tool Play, show us schematics, simulation setups and simulation results.

Especially, what s-parameter do you use for evaluating differential ports ?

Differential rectifier can be characteraized by {s11, s12, s21, s22}, if you don't care about large signal characteristics.

However characteraization of differential rectifier requires true large signal differential drive.
This is also true for EDA Tool Play, so single-ended 2-port LSSP analysis is not appropriate.
https://www.edaboard.com/showthread.php?t=365152&p=1580995

I think you do single-ended large signal 2-port SP-Analysis, so symmetry is lost.

is this necessary to design matching unit symmetrical for triple band differential circuit?
There ls no relation between differential and multiband.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…