Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Multi device iot system

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhakeparag81

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Guys,

I'm new to iot.
I want to connect multiple devices from multiple places to the iot cloud platform, and when someone accessing perticular devide only that time those device can transfer the data to cloud and one can access that data using website or mobile app.
Multiple devices can be accessed at the same time with defferent user.
Currently I'm using esp8266 in transparent mode to access data using usart through mobile app.
How to achieve the above goal. Also which iot platform I should consider.

Blynk or Blynk.iot

Brian.
Thank you for your reply,
But I have tried the blynk few years back, but I don't think I'm looking for platform like blynk.
I think blynk is more like used their protocol or widget in there app. I want to integrate my existing app. right now I'm sending data to mobile app over wifi (with transparent mode) through usart using modbus protocol.
If I can able to send the data to specific link then after using some algorithm remove the unwanted header and place it some location or it can be send to requested login user.
It's more like login to some device using some key generation and then there is graphic page is designed to understand the data.
N number of devices can be accessed.
I don't know about AWS, azure or other services and how they works, it's a very big platform need some direction to choose right one.

May be I'm not able to explain it correctly. If so please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back