Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Msp430 usb hid Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaral

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Everyone

My project is based in a example for USB device using MSP430F5529, but i can't connect to my PC, i have a problems with the program, he don't communicate correctly.
Te code, is the example 1 of texas instruments, "blink the led through USB port".

someone have this problem before?

When the USB port on the MSP430F5529 is connected with the host PC, does the PC recognize any new USB devices have been attached?

yes, when i connect the board, my computer recognise the new device, but without driver for him.
in comment inside the code,is explained that needn't modifications or drivers for him.

my Xtal is 8Mhz, with a secont xtal 32.768Khz
in the code, has no explanation about the xtal frequency, or, i not found.

i'm using an board designed in my company, based in TS430PN80USB board (development board from texas).

Checking with oscilloscope, i can see the pulse from microcontroller when i connected in my PC

Status
Not open for further replies.