Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MS thesis In Telecommunication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adil Israr

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Everybody

I am doing MS in Telecommunication. Now i need to start my thesis. If you people can help me in this regard I shall be thankful to you.

PLs tell me any latest research topic from where i can start my thesis.

Khaled Ayman if u have any topic and u can help me on that so pls tell me that.

Thanks

Well Adil you have to first decide what branch of telecom you're interested in, it's a very wide field. You have antennas, propagation, digital signal processing, optics, etc...

For my case, what I did when I first started is I looked for the field I was most interested in, which was antennas. Then I got in contact with my university professor who's specialized in Microstrip antennas, from there I started zooming into this fine topic.

Thanks Khaled for the reply

Dear I am interested in data communication and Antenna theory. If you can guide me in these fields that where can i start or from where can i find that what sort of research is going in in these fields.
If you have anything that can help me so pls do kindly share with me.

Thanks

Hi Adil,

Can tell you that much about data com, but for miniature antennas you can search for the following keywords: AMC (Artificial Magnetic Conductors), EBG (Electromagnetic Band Gap), PIFA (Planar Inverted F-Shaped Antennas), HIS (High Impedance Surfaces).

Latest research is also still looking into MIMO (Multi Input Multi Output), Beamforming and beam stearing, etc...

Thanks Khaled

What if i start my thesis in data comm. but on which topic, i have just confusion on selecting a research topic.

data com and antenna ? what about IP configuration and enhancement on LTE eNodeB and beamforming also

Thanks Southeastkid for the reply

No just on any topic or specific area related to data communication.

The topic you told can u help me on that or provide me any related documents to study.

thanks

Hi,

Digital communication + Wireless is a huge area in which you can find many topics to research on.
If you are interested in any specific wireless technology say WiMax or LTE, type those key words in IEEE search and get idea on the developments done in last 2-3 years.

Hope this helps. And please do post here the topic which you have selected.

What type of research or work can be done on Beamforming or beam stearing? If i start my research on it what should i do and from where should i start?? Any body who can help me on this..

Hello Dears

what about Low Density Parity Check,,if i start working on it??

Status
Not open for further replies.