Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MPLD - request for information and explanation of term

Status
Not open for further replies.

altaa

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
MPLD

What is MPLD?
I need some knowledge of this.

Re: MPLD

Hi altaa,

I dont know exactly what do you want, hope it is what you are searching for :

An EPLD/MPLD usually comprises programmable RAM and this forms the line memories for temporary storage of the data being compared, and for the determination of the coordinates of the picture. In addition, the EPLD/MPLD provides means for integrating over all luminance values in the window being detected to determine the display load. This indicates whether the picture is video or photographic material (sufficient colors should be present) and will determine the enhancement factor and whether enhancement is to be implemented.

The EPLD/MPLD communicates with a microprocessor in which the intelligence is located to select the required window from the data processed in the EPLD and to determine the gain factor. The required gain is then supplied to video amplifiers to enhance the input video signal RGB as required.

The incoming video signal RGB may alternatively be converted to a luminance signal and then converted to a digital luminance stream for processing via the EPLD and microprocessor.

Best regards,
Karper.

Re: MPLD

Thank u karper. I thougth MPLD is something reconfigurabe device like FPGA. But dont know exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back