Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MPLAB X Pickit2 Remove?

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertyuiop415263

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Recently, Microchip has launched MPLABX.
**broken link removed**
I was visiting this page and after reading this page I was surprized that in Supporting hadrware tool they didn't mention pickit2. Is this true that MPLABX dont support PICKIT 2? I cannot install MPLABX to check this because i am working on a project and using MPLAB 8.66v.

You can install both on the same machine.

Recently, Microchip has launched MPLABX.
**broken link removed**
I was visiting this page and after reading this page I was surprized that in Supporting hadrware tool they didn't mention pickit2. Is this true that MPLABX dont support PICKIT 2? I cannot install MPLABX to check this because i am working on a project and using MPLAB 8.66v.

Hi,

Just check with Microchips MplabX Forum to get the full information. MPLAB X IDE

where is my pickit 3 debugger tool ... for 2 weeks ago I programed with this in mplab x... but now when I want to program my new project I cant find my tool. what can I do ? and i can't see it in device Manager... how do I get the firmware... normally it download directly in Mplab and X version. but now I can't find it. pickit 3.PNG

If you only want to program the chip, Microchip has released the beta version of Pickit 3 standalone Application. You can use this to program the Pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.