Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] MPLAB IPE v6.10 does not display PICKit3 tool

erpgc82

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello friends, I have a problem in MPLAB IPE, I'll explain, if you can help me.

I had the Notebook Dell Vostro 7620, Windows 11, MPLAB IPE working normally, but I don't remember the MPLAB version. Dell changed the notebook, for the same Vostro 7620, so I installed the MPLAB X IDE 6.10 version.

MPLAB IPE does not find and does not display the writing tool, which is PICKit3, it displays as in the attached image. I only use MPLAB IPE for recording the microcontrollers.

In PICKIT3 Programmer v3.10 it works normally. Note: It has nothing to do with the "revert to MPLAB" option, that's not it. You just don't find the tool in MPLAB IPE. BUT IN PICKIT PROGRAMMER V3.10 WRITE NORMALLY.

I already uninstalled the entire MPLAB X IDE and reinstalled it, but it didn't solve it.
Can someone help me?

Attachments

• MPLAB IPE v6.10 (Select Tool - Not found).jpg
    MPLAB IPE v6.10 (Select Tool - Not found).jpg
    52 KB · Views: 136
Hello friends, I have a problem in MPLAB IPE, I'll explain, if you can help me.

I had the Notebook Dell Vostro 7620, Windows 11, MPLAB IPE working normally, but I don't remember the MPLAB version. Dell changed the notebook, for the same Vostro 7620, so I installed the MPLAB X IDE 6.10 version.

MPLAB IPE does not find and does not display the writing tool, which is PICKit3, it displays as in the attached image. I only use MPLAB IPE for recording the microcontrollers.

In PICKIT3 Programmer v3.10 it works normally. Note: It has nothing to do with the "revert to MPLAB" option, that's not it. You just don't find the tool in MPLAB IPE. BUT IN PICKIT PROGRAMMER V3.10 WRITE NORMALLY.

I already uninstalled the entire MPLAB X IDE and reinstalled it, but it didn't solve it.
Can someone help me?
Hello friends, the solution to this problem was to uninstall version 6.10 and go back to 6.05, problem successfully resolved. On the official Microchip forum I was told to wait for version 6.15.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: