Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MPLAB IDE code help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinigami.alv

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
im using 16F877A and my hardware is not working. my program supposes to light up LED for 2 secs after releasing a button. just recently changed to MPLAB. below is my code:
PHP:
#include <pic.h> 
#define _XTAL_FREQ 20000000

void main(void)
{

TRISD = 0b000000;
  TRISC = 0b111111;;

while(1)
  {

if (RC2==1) 
  {
 RD2=1;
 while (RC2==1);
 __delay_ms(2000);
 RD2=0;
 }

else if (RC3==1) 
  {
 RD3=1;
 while(RC3==1);
 __delay_ms(2000);
 RD3=0;
 }

else PORTD = 255;

}

}

Last edited:

Dear i can provide u assemble code if u want then reply me.

Hi,
May i see the circuit diagram for this project? I also doing the work almost same with your question so it may become my reference. PLEASE...:-D

Hi,
May i see the circuit diagram for this project? I also doing the work almost same with your question so it may become my reference. PLEASE...:-D

well, i don't have a circuit diagram with me but it is just simply connecting 5v or gnd (check active low or active high of your MCU) to port c then output port D to LEDs then gnd. ;-) and this code needs to be amended due to some errors.

Ok. I get what you mean. Thanks for your reply. :-D

did you placed the pulldown resistance in RC3 & RC2?

Status
Not open for further replies.