Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MP4 Audio Amplifier Specifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysterious_man

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all:

I want an MP4 audio amplifier typical specification. Would you please help? :?:

Thanks

Are you asking for an amplifier that takes an MP4 stream as input or for an audio amplifier that takes decoded MP4 as input? What is it to drive, headphones, stage speakers....? You need to tell us more to get a meaningful answer.

Brian.

Hi Brian:
The audio amplifier I mean should take the decoded MP4 as input, and drive headphones.

Many Thanks

I would suggest an amplifier using two LM386 ICs, one for each channel. They are nothing special as far as performance is concerned but they are very inexpensive and easy to use. They will drive headphones louder than you can bear and also drive small loudspeakers. If you use the application schematic in the data sheet for each channel you wont go far wrong.

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.