Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

moving message led display schematics and source c0ode

Status
Not open for further replies.

judfid

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have been trying to build a moving message display using pic16f85. please can i get the schematics and the code.please i need an explanation of the source code, how the information to be displayed can be represented in the code .Thanks

Added after 51 minutes:

Please if it is not possible to use pic16f84, i will need a schematics fore any pic provided the source code is explained

judfid said:
i have been trying to build a moving message display using pic16f85. please can i get the schematics and the code.please i need an explanation of the source code, how the information to be displayed can be represented in the code .Thanks Added after 51 minutes: Please if it is not possible to use pic16f84, i will need a schematics fore any pic provided the source code is explained
Hmmm...so you expect some ones long efforts or homework to be given for you for free!!!

Re: moving message led display schematics and source code

hello sir i am ready to pay for the schematics and souce code.

Re: moving message led display schematics and source code

judfid said:
hello sir i am ready to pay for the schematics and souce code.
Thus it means you are intending make a bussiness...so how was your thread posted in "Analog Circuit Design" section? I have moved your thread to the respective category. But do read announcements before posting to avoid warnings.

hi jud, send me a PM i will mail you a simple moving message source code and circuit.
it is designed using 8051.

regards
kj

Status
Not open for further replies.