Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] Where can I get ultrasonic sensor in the net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iVenky

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need an ultrasonic sensor. We have ultrasonic sensors in Chennai but the problem is that I need it with triggering option. (ie. it has 4 pins-one for Vcc, one for ground, one for trigger and one for the output). In chennai we have ultrasonic sensors with three pins only and we don't have the pin for the trigger.

Here's the link in ebay
**broken link removed**

But the seller seems to be in some foreign nations and said that he can't sell to me as I am in India.
I need a similar kind of ultrasonic sensor.

Do you know where to find that in the internet?

Re: Where can I get ultrasonic sensor in the net?

www[dot]nex-robotics[dot]com

how many pcs do you need?
maybe i could find some from chinese market for you?

Jack
soppcbtech at gmail dot com
I need an ultrasonic sensor. We have ultrasonic sensors in Chennai but the problem is that I need it with triggering option. (ie. it has 4 pins-one for Vcc, one for ground, one for trigger and one for the output). In chennai we have ultrasonic sensors with three pins only and we don't have the pin for the trigger.

Here's the link in ebay
**broken link removed**

But the seller seems to be in some foreign nations and said that he can't sell to me as I am in India.
I need a similar kind of ultrasonic sensor.

Do you know where to find that in the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.