Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] Tilted Cylinder in HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndahal

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am trying to figure out an easy way to build tilted cylinder in HFSS. I need to build a 2-turn square loop antenna and I need to tilt each wire of the loop so that I can progressively build the pitch. I see that you can rotate the cylinder which can be used to tilt it but I was wondering if there was an easier way. I need to build five 2-turn square loop antennas and tiling each cylinder for that is a lot of work.

Please let me know.

Thank you!

Welcome ndahal,

You can join all of the objects in the square loop together. You can then rotate the entire object around a specified axis.

Good Luck!

But I want each object in the loop to tilt up in the z-direction. Square Loop Antenna.png

I have attached 4NEC2 model of the antenna to this post. The attachment only shows one loop of the square-loop antenna. Objects 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 each tilt up in the z-direction.

Thank you for your response!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back