Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] Sub divisions or domains in embedded systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

rao1995

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I am studying 6th semester Bachelors of Engineering in Electronics and Communication. I am interested in doing a project in EMBEDDED SYSTEMS as i am good in Microcontrollers, Processors and C Programming.

However i do not know the sub divisions / domains under Embedded Systems and hence have no idea like what topic to search on for the project.

I hereby request you to provide me some topics / sub domains which i can look into and get a clear idea before starting the project.

I DO NOT WANT A PROJECT IDEA , I NEED ONLY A LIST OF SUB DOMAINS OR TOPICS WHICH I CAN WORK ON EMBEDDED SYSTEMS.

Thank You.

For projects, some examples could be:
• Power Systems - eg inverters, battery chargers
• Signal Processing - eg communications, audio, filters
• Graphics - connect to a video output (VGA, NTSC, PAL, SPI display, etc)
• Computing - build a computer with a custom kernel/scheduler
• Game - make a small game utilizing external hardware, eg different types of custom sensors could be made

Take a look here for project ideas: https://people.ece.cornell.edu/land/courses/ece4760/FinalProjects/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back