Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved]stripline implementation using fastcap fasthenry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al-Daloo

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear colleagues
I have recently known about fastcap and fasthenry, where i need to implement stripline in 90nm tech.
i need your help to get started with this software, where my job is on two stage, firstly get the parasitic of the stripline alone and secondly with coupled one. my work dimensions w=4um, t=1um, and l=10mm
in the center of two gnd plats in the top layers where the dielectric thickness 4um, and Er=3.9.
are there any ready codes or the way to determine the units to implement like this work? I ask you for help as you could
thanks in advance.

If you have stripline configuration with top and bottom grounds that shield you from the silicon substrate, and if the dielectric between the grounds is homogeneous, you can use a calculator like this:
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back