Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[MOVED] samsung tv cs21m16ml horizontal 3" width only

Status
Not open for further replies.

niroshwasantha

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i hane samsung cs21m16ml tv and its only aphier 3" width i reapleced york and fly baack but my trouble giving same thing there is using tda9554 ic so any body will help me to solow this

First need to check the power supply values as described in the attached service manual.

Next step is risky… :roll:
Obviously, take care when using the service menu as you can reset everything!

Enter in the service mode to verify the values for the vertical amplitude. See more details on page 13 of the SM.

1. Service-1 mode is entered by pressing the:
STAND-BY→ DISPLAY→ MENU→ MUTE→POWER ON

2. Access the Adjustment Mode by pressing the “VOLUME” keys ( Up or Down)

3. In the Adjustment Mode, use the DOWN or UP key get to the 'VA' , cycle thru all selection sequences (for the all system) step by step:
AGC>SCT>SBT>BLR>BLB>RG>GG>BG>VSL>VS>VA>HS>SC>CDL>STT>AKB>PDL>NDL>PSR>NSR>OL>LCO>TXP>MVOL>FMWS>AGCS>OMD>SCL>PWL>AGN>PEK>ACL>FCO>SCBT>SSP>PSNS

4, When you reach to the VA section, select by pressing the CHANNEL keys (Up or Down)

5. For the VA section activated, check the adjustment values. You may use the VOLUME keys to increase or to decrease the VA adjustment values

6. To store the new values in the non-volatile memory you need to Cancel the Adjustment Mode by re-pressing “Power OFF” key.

You may need to repeat those steps (1 to 6) many times in order to get the correct values for the vertical amplitude adjustments.

Attachments

• samsung_cs-21m16mjzxnwt_21k30mjzxnwt_chassis_ks9a-p_sm.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 58
sir i realy thanks to you sir you are like a goad.
my trouble is about horizontal not about vertical. screen comes only 3" width v hight is ok. and those 3" also only lines. theres no blue back or raster pleace give me a reaply.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back