Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[MOVED] pspice floating error

Status
Not open for further replies.

velu.plg

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Circuit.jpg

ERROR -- Node N04795 is floating
ERROR -- Node N04789 is floating
ERROR -- Node GND is floating

how can i rectify this errors...
i tried many simple circuit but this errors are occur in all circuits.

Last edited by a moderator:

Re: pspice floating error...........

The positive net from V1 is not properly connected to R2, but it is crossing it.

You are using a ground symbol that isn't connected to net "0", the actual simulator ground. There are different ground symbols available, AGND may be the right one.

You are using a ground symbol that isn't connected to net "0", the actual simulator ground. There are different ground symbols available, AGND may be the right one.

What's the point of using ground in this circuit?
I mean, you can just remove it, right?

What's the point of using ground in this circuit?
I mean, you can just remove it, right?
Apparently you're not familiar with SPICE analysis. Just take it as granted that the simulator demands it...

Apparently you're not familiar with SPICE analysis. Just take it as granted that the simulator demands it...

Ah alright :thumbsup:

nodes gnd with v1 and v1 with r2 and r2 with r1 and r1 with gnd is not properly connected .if i just click & track these node means connection between nodes are break.
how can i properly connect the nodes?

Looks like connections haven't established between nodes.
Turn-off the "Snap to Grid" option. Delete and redraw your circuit.
That should make connections easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back