Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] Projects share---DC/DC module with AS1337

Status
Not open for further replies.

shirleywj

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I create this topic to show my recent peoject DC/DC module. This is small module for AS1337. The shematic is simple and provides all required components to operate AS1337. The PCB is 18x15mm miniature module with all pins at one side.

as13371-300x137.jpg pcb-dim.jpg

pcb1-300x254.jpg
The efficiency can be above 90% at certain load conditions.

eff-300x263.jpg

The AS1337 came in two variants: “A” and “B”. The “A” variant disconnects the battery when in power-down mode (disabled) and “B” keeps battery connected in power down mode.

I ordered plenty of PCBs from PCBWAY. They have excellent quality, good prices and they are reasonably fast.

Meanwhile, here’s the altium project for this mighty module:
View attachment AS1337.zip

Finished and tested module:
dcdc-300x273.jpg

Last edited:

Is this a low power DC/DC module? How much for the whole project? I usually live in USA. But the PCBA fabs I have found here have been very expensive unless it is mass producing.

Is this a low power DC/DC module? How much for the whole project? I usually live in USA. But the PCBA fabs I have found here have been very expensive unless it is mass producing.

Yes it is kind of low power. I usually get components from digikey. The price there is reasonable, and get PCBs from pcbway. Their price is good and especially 2-layer pcbs. It is very cost effective. Usually, my customs clearance procedure takes longer than production and shipment. I bought them in pcs so it is hard say how much each one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back