Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[MOVED] Problem about the download of iMPACT

Status
Not open for further replies.

suyu2011

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello,

I have a vietex-2 XUP board. And when I got the board, the board had been used for many times,it could work well all the time. But just now, I can't download my EDK files and I got the error as follows:

"ERROR:iMPACT:585 - A problem may exist in the hardware configuration. Check to see that the cable, scan chain, and power connections are intact, that the specified scan chain configuration matches the actual hardware, and that the power supply is adequate and delivering the correct voltage."

And I checked the cable and the FPGA download mode are right. Is there anybody met the same problem? Please help me,thank you!!

---------- Post added at 14:43 ---------- Previous post was at 14:40 ----------

The board is XUP VIRTEX-2 PRO board.

Is it the problem of the jtag cable or something others broken?Someone suggest I to change the cable or change a computer.:???:

I encountered such a problem before. The cable was broken......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back