Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[MOVED] Please give me some advise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charming Cherish

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am a university student who will be graduated soon, I plan to engaged in the electronic products industry after graduation.Could you give me some advise?

Re: Please give me some advise?

please specify more

I mean that I want to find a job which is about electronic products.In my opinion, I think the market prospect of electronic products is very good.So I want to listen to your opinion, about what kind of electronic products is the important products in the future market?Can you give me some advise?

if you are mean the customer products, of course the communication and computer products come first
then photograph stuff , including printers and cameras

So first of all, I have to get to know more about communication ,computer products, photograph stuff , printers and cameras professional knowledges, and then compare which is the most interested in of mine?

Yes, you need that, I think the cameras market is very hot

Really?I would like to check out the cameras product at first.

Junus2012

You first stated communication and computer product are more hot than cameras. Then you again stated camera product is hot. Can you please explain the contradiction? Which one is hottest camera or communication product or computers?

Regards

- - - Updated - - -

Charming

My advice for you is to look for a good job position. If you have more job offers in hand then you compare. VLSI is a good field to start your electronics career in industry.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.