Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[MOVED]PCB manufacturing/prototyping services

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolidRaven

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm looking for a PCB manufacturing service that can do large 2 and 4 layer boards. Only need power planes, no signal layers on the 4 layer boards. And by large I mean up to A3 in size. Mainly for prototyping/personal projects. Delivery time isn't all that important, as in anything under 2 months is acceptable. My main concern is pricing. Silkscreen would be nice but isn't necessary.

Sadly both of those are fairly expensive. At that pricing it's cheaper for me to take a day off and to do it myself.

Well, I didn't quite say I want A3. But up to A3 for the occasional board that does go oversized. Most of the boards I do make are 20x20cm at most. But at this rate it'll seem like I'll be better off ordering new etchant.

I thought you said you wanted PCBs up to A3? Anyway, if you don't need A3 then you can look at people like **broken link removed** (again, never used them) which are supposed to be cheap.

There is another in Ireland that I cannot remember the name of at the moment, but cheaper than PCB-Pool

Keith

I have found the other company associated with PCB-pool but cheaper - it is **broken link removed**

They are associated with PCB-pool and use their South African facility I believe.

Keith

I have found the other company associated with PCB-pool but cheaper - it is **broken link removed**

They are associated with PCB-pool and use their South African facility I believe.

Keith

Thanks, though I'm not sure I'm willing to trust a site with "Muuuch Cheaper" on it. I'll probably go and try out BatchPCB.

I wasn't impressed by the image they are using to market themselves when they appeared around a year ago, but as they are a subsidiary of PCB-pool I am sure they will make decent PCBs. I have never actually used them, but have done around 50 PCBs with PCB-pool.

Keith

hi, maybe you could send the gerber files to soppcbtech at gmail dot com, SOPPCB TECHNOLOGY will give you the lowest prices for your PCB boards, and we also accept paypal, western union, T/T.

Jack
soppcbtech at gmail dot com
I'm looking for a PCB manufacturing service that can do large 2 and 4 layer boards. Only need power planes, no signal layers on the 4 layer boards. And by large I mean up to A3 in size. Mainly for prototyping/personal projects. Delivery time isn't all that important, as in anything under 2 months is acceptable. My main concern is pricing. Silkscreen would be nice but isn't necessary.

I don't know if you are still looking for a PCB manufacturing service, but here is one service I know of:

PCB Solutions

They are based in the US in Nevada and their boards are produced both in the USA and abroad. They do up to 40 layer boards, and also do rigid, flexible, and rigid flexible boards. They are high quality boards, but I can't promise how cheap they are. But you can get a free online quote from them.

Here is one of PCB service as I know of:

**broken link removed**

They merge customers PCB and share the benefit of cost.

Hi,
i check that A3 size is 29.7cm×42 cm.It's normal size for PCB factory.I am wondering if you still have any needed,if do ,please contact me :deftpcb@deftronics.net.

Or even in future needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.