Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[MOVED] PCB Layout Services - Philadelphia Area, or Remote Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

digi001

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anyone recommend a good PCB Layout service to use in the Philadelphia area? Or any good remote online design firms that are good?

I have an online design service, at fair price. Can you provide me your schematic then i can offer price. Please PM me!

Can anyone recommend a good PCB Layout service to use in the Philadelphia area? Or any good remote online design firms that are good?

You can contact to me: srmt80 at gmail.com. Good quality and reasonable prices will be provided. Email me for more details.

I have an PCB design service, we are working with Europe and Australia. We can offer a fair price with good quality and reasonable time. Please PM me or email zerox100 at yahoo.com!

Hello, we can give you high quality low price PCB design service, we are good at Allegro high speed,high density PCB design,please contact with us by:andy@edapcba.com
WWW.EDAPCBA.COM
Professional Allegro high speed,high density PCB design From China

High speed,high density PCB Design sevice from China(Allegro15.5/16.2/16.3/16.5)
Hello all,
This is Andy high speed high density PCB design from China.
We are offering high-speed PCB design and analysis.Our aim is to become the best company in international,providing professional PCB designing,Signal Integrity analysis,PCB Layout,EMC/EMI problems solution in board.Our services are related to communication products and other electronic products,for example: Data communications Networks,Optical Networks,Wideband products,Wireless GSM and WCDMA Base-station and so on.The 60% of our company's professional designing engineers had worked in huge communication companies more than 5 years.Our engineers are very familiar in high-speed PCB designing and analysis.We can offer international level design services in PCB design and analysis.We can help your r&d department from designing to producing.We can also help your campany in cost down in PCB field.
  In our design working,we had worked with several American experts.Our woking were related to PCB LAYOUT , EMC/EMI,High-speed circuits emulating,timing calculation,EDA tools applications and so on.
Our company dividing the working for details,we have special engineers for PCB library、special engineers for PCB LAYOUT,SI engineers、EMC engneers、Technics engineers.We also have special design flow and checking flow to assure the design more efficiency.
Designed Parameters
Maximum designed layers:28 layers
Maximum PIN count:46262
Maximum Connections:33126
Minimum line width:3 MIL
Minimum line spacing:3.5 MIL
Minimum via:8 MIL(4 MIL laser hole)
Maximum board thickness:7 mm
Maximum copper thickness:7 MIL
Maximum BGA symbols count in one board:52
Minimum BGA PIN pitch:0.5mm
Highest speed signal:10G CML differential signals
The quickest time limit:8 days for placement , SI and routing for 30000 pins PCB
PCB For Application
Data Communication series:Routers、Network Switchs、Hardward Firewall、Access Sever、Etc.
Transmission equipment:Optical transmitters and receivers、SDH、DWDM、METRO equipment、Etc.
Multimedia Products:Visual telephone、Video Conference equipment、Etc.
Wireless Products:PAS、GSM/GPRS、CDMA、WCDMA、3G equipment、wireless base station、Etc.
Computer Products:Main board、Server main board and various industry control board and cards、Etc.
Consumer Products:various mobile phone、Digital Camera、various videos and audio equipment、Etc
WWW.EDAPCBA.COM

Hi Digi001,
I hope my response is not too late for you. I like to recommend you a high speed PCB company that I worked with. **broken link removed**. They also do manufacturing, if that interests you. Please check out their site, even they are located in Toronto, but I dealt with them online and they communicate and work quickly. (**broken link removed**)
Hope you find this helpful.
M. Ali.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Digi001,
I hope my response is not too late for you. I like to recommend you a high speed PCB company that I worked with. **broken link removed**. They also do manufacturing, if that interests you. Please check out their site, even they are located in Toronto, but I dealt with them online and they communicate and work quickly. (**broken link removed**)
Hope you find this helpful.
M. Ali.

Status
Not open for further replies.