Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] OrCAD V16 Demo - Looking for Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

artemisx

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everybody,
i just started working with PSPICE OrCAD V16 Demo but now i have two problems.
- where do i find some Help about the Parts? i am looking for somthing like: make a rightklick on a part, klick Help, and you will get some information about the part: like settings, behavior ....
- how can i find a switch in Orcad? i am looking for something like SW_perChange, but i dont have this library. Where can i download this library?

thanks
Artemis

You can find switch in analog library. part names are S (Voltage control switch) and S_ST Voltage control switch with hysteresis effect. You can find some details about primitive devices in pspice reference guide.

Thanks for your answer. The switch you are talking about is a good workaround for my problem.
But i am still looking for some Help-Information about the Part settings. Is there no document or website with a list of all/most parts?
In every other Programm there is a help wich explains the funktions (e.g. with a example), but here i cant find such help.
How do you guys know how to use a now part that you have never used bevore?

PSpice reference manual is best bet. You can also refer the sample design shipped with installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back