Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] Open Graphic Library (OpenGL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhakeparag81

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Last month i starting to study the OpenGL programing, first week was fine
But when mathematical and geometrical related topics came i feel little uncomfortable

Can you suggest me couple of names of book which based on OpenGL mathematics and geometry?

And if you are the OpenGL programmer or you have a knowledge about OpenGL why don't you create a group for OpenGL

and this library not in microcontroller it a computer graphic library

i dont know how to change the topic lable.

The mathematics of 3D computer graphics, relying heavily on several mathematical areas of study including trigonometry and linear algebra, is commonly referred to as computational geometry.

The following texts are a good starting point:

OpenGL SuperBible: Comprehensive Tutorial and Reference (4th Edition)

Open Geometry: OpenGL + Advanced Geometry

I'm not sure if the following text are actually based on OpenGL and I don't have access to my copies at this time, therefore a little research is recommended:

Mathematics for 3D Game Programming and Computer Graphics, Third Edition

3D Math Primer for Graphics and Game Development, 2nd Edition

Concerning forming a group, why not start it yourself?

BigDog

Thanks for reply

about starting group i'll think about it.

i don't have much knowledge about OpenGL

Once when i m in extra course my teacher took workshop on Multi OS installation and that time they show some projects on OpenGL
at that time i m fall in love with OpenGL programing but because of crucial time i m not studied that.

but now
As i'll move on video controller Raspberry pi i think this language making important role.

i have one ebook on OpenGL View attachment OpenGL programming Guide.bmp
i attache cover page of that book
if you give me a permission to attache this book i'll attach.
so that if someone trying to find book about OpenGL he got here.

i have one ebook on OpenGL
i attache cover page of that book
if you give me a permission to attache this book i'll attach.
so that if someone trying to find book about OpenGL he got here.

The forum doesn't allow illegal activities, including the illegal distribution of an ebook.

If the ebook is copyrighted you cannot upload the file or post a link to any illegal download site.

You can post a link to the books product page on the Amazon website and recommend it.

BigDog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back