Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[moved] Need source code (uvm) for AMBA-AHB BUS interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

swetha.s

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am doing a project on AMBA-AHB interface with the referance AMBA specification 2.0.can any body help me to get the source in uvm.

dpaul

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Re: Need source code (uvm) for AMBA-AHB BUS interface

I doubt if you can get anything for free! An extensive Google search might get you something.

Last edited by a moderator:

ads-ee

Super Moderator
Staff member
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Re: Need source code (uvm) for AMBA-AHB BUS interface

I doubt if you can get anything for free! An extensive Google search might get you something.

On a similar vein...If you do find something the old saying "You get what you pay for" applies as stuff you find for FREE on the web is likely to be worthless (i.e. written by students with no experience in real design, attempting to show the world how much (little ;-)) they know).

If you want a "real" BFM for this then buy one (or write one yourself) from Synopsis/Cadance/etc..

My recommendation if you are a student would be to write it yourself. You will learn more and make yourself more marketable, as you will have actually done something useful (and can discuss this in an interview) instead of leaching off of someone else's work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor