Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] need for guidance in embedded systems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gouravkhanijoe

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I am an ECE student, final year(8th sem) from kurukshetra university. I am at the end of my engg., but no scope of job because no company comes to our college. I have keen interest in embedded systems so i have also done short term courses in 8051,AVR & matlab. Also i have made the big projects like robotic arm without any help from anyone.( see video-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sB94xJakAE). I have the fire to excel and to something new . I am good in Programming part also. Thus, I want to make my career in embedded systems.
But now, i dont know what path to follow. So, if you can do anything for me, you would me like God's angel for me. Please contact me If you can help me by any mean.
Gourav Khanijoe
gouravkhanijoe@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.