Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] Is the battery suitable for my E-bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

A123rc

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I would like to buy a battery for my E-bike,I surf the Internet.But there are so many kinds,I don't know which kind to choose.I find ICR18650 ,it has large discharging rate,have you ever used it ,how about it ?Could you tell me?:p:p:roll:

Re: Is the battery suitable for my E-bike

As you claim your occupation is developing battery packs and you work for a company that manufactures and sells batteries I assume this is a fake post so you can then advertise your company. That will get you banned. Also, it has nothing to do with PCB layout.

Keith

ROFL battery builder seeks help and opinion?

Anyone can write anything in their profile, even that he is a Rocket Scientist.
How Yes No 8-O

It does seem a bit strange...

Occupation: Develops and manufactures advanced technology lithium-ion battery packs.

And seems to have answered a few questions on the topic.

Personally, I mostly use (carefully) recycled laptop cells and, if I buy them, AW 18650 cells. I see no reason why a bunch of them can't be used for an E-bike, with all the usual caveats that the OP is probably already aware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back