Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved]: I want to use a smaller MOSFET than 65nm for Hybrid SET/CMOS simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manolis Grifoman

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello! I designed a hybrid circuit consisting of MOSFET and Single Electron Transistors. For this, I used the model BSIM4.8.0. 65nm. I want to use a "smaller" transistor. So, I found one... At least, a hypothetical one... The PTM 45nm. The problem is... In the parameters i find: Level=54. So, I take an "empty" transistor from the pspice library breakout, the MbreakP (let's assume I need pmos). Now... When I copy paste the parameters, it pops an error in simulation. An error regarding the level in the parameters. So i change it from level 54 to level 9. Does it make any significant difference? And if so, what "empty" model from the breakout library should I use to succesfully simulate the PTM of level 54? (Also, can you propose any transistor models below 65 nm technology and give me the txt with the parameters?) Thank you very much in advance.

Thank you for the information! Do you know maybe what "empty" transistor model can I use from breakout so I can simulate the lvl 54 transistors correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.