Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] I need program by codevision for getiting data from sim908 and process by AVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

hfhossein

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello
im working on sim908 and i made pcb for it and there is on chip (mega32) on it .
now , im writting program for it .
i would like to send one sms to module then the micro process the data and turn on one LED.(sms controller)

so, i need one example for it in codevision .

please help me ....

thanks

Please zip and post your CodeVisionAVR project files. I will add code to read SMS and control the LED. Which version of CodeVisionAVR are you using ? I have version 3.14.

You have to use Serial receive interrupt to read the SMS when new sms notification is received. I have not used CodeVisionAVR much. So, you have to provide me a program for your chip which sends out string through USART and also USART should be configured for serial receive interrupt. I will then add code to receive SMS and control LED.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a codevision AVR project. You have to send SMS ON to turn on LED at PORTD.7 and OFF to turn OFF. Test in hardware.

- - - Updated - - -

Try the attached file. It works in Proteus. Test it in hardware. See video in attached file.

Attachments

• GSM + LED.rar
    89.8 KB · Views: 104
  • GSM + LED rev1.rar
    562.5 KB · Views: 122

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back